Ora Facial Cups
Designer: Ora Wellbeing
Facial cupping is an ancient Chinese practice known for it’s abilities to smooth fine lines and wrinkles, decrease dark under-eye circles and puffiness, plump, tighten and rejuvenate the skin.
Best paired with the Illuminating Face Oil is an amazing self-care tool to release excess heat or cold out of the lymph tissues. It helps to move stagnation and increase blood flow, used as part of your regular routine, facial cupping will help with…
- Stimulating collagen production
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Increasing lymphatic drainage
- Tightens & reduces pore size
- Improving the elasticity of the skin
- Soothing irritated, sensitive skin
- Exercising facial muscles
- Encourages product to be received deeply into the skin
Before facial cupping, there are a few things you should know. It is possible to bruise your face if you leave the suction cup in one place without moving it for too long, so make sure you glide your cup gently over your skin in continuous movements. Your face will likely become flushed or red during facial cupping. This is completely normal and is just a signal that blood is rising to the surface and an increase in oxygenation of your skin to bring a glow that lasts for days.